Monday, September 28, 2009

Won't you be my neighbor?


I've been a "single girl" for most of my young adult life. After a failed 2-year-long relationship, I think I have just simply forgotten what that is like. Not that I have that much experience, but my recent dating encounters have frankly left a bitter taste in my mouth. I am convinced that I am a magnet of "shadiness". I have enough stories to write a book...or two! This is why I love my neighbors. I live in a grown-up dormitory of sorts, kinda like a summer camp all year...or maybe Melrose Place. I will admit that us girls are a little outnumbered, but it sure does help you get over the fact that the loser you were dating suddenly turned psycho/missing/sketchy really fast! Plus, we have built in entertainment all weekend long. Once you disregard some of the "guy talk" it's all good! What more could a girl ask for?


Quote of the day: "If you are single there is always one thing you should take out with you on a Saturday night... your friends"

No comments:

Post a Comment