Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spring Fever

Today was a beautiful day. I love spring, it's my FAVORITE season. We've had a pretty wintery winter, so I am more than ready to rock my dresses without having to wear tights and soak up some sun on the patios of Dallas. Now I can't say that 60 degrees is warm enough to tan by the pool (I saw 5 people doing said activity out my window today) I will say, "Bring it on, Spring!!!"



On this fabulous day off, I:

1. Went to the grocery store (I LOVE grocery shopping...and I'm not being sarcastic)
2. Finished my online courses...WHOO HOO!!!
3. Worked out (here I come pool season)
4. Went for a nice walk around the AAC with Bets
5. Went to a happy hour and hung out with some friends who I've missed for the past 2 weeks!



Quote of the Day: "It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away."

No comments:

Post a Comment