Monday, November 1, 2010

And Then it was November...




I can't believe it! I've been a busy girl! I totally failed at my 30 day blog challenge, but I am determined to finish it even if I don't do it consecutively.

So here I go again...

Day 5- A picture of somewhere you've been to

I haven't been anywhere interesting lately and my computer crashed with all my old pictures on it so I decided to put a picture up of somewhere I've been recently...TCU. It's not very exciting, but I haven't been back since I graduated over 2 years ago and it is WAY different! It was good to see some old familiar faces and reminisce about the 4 years I spent there.

Sometimes I still can't believe I'm in the real world!

Quote of the Day: "It's difficult to ever go back to the same places or people. You turn away, even for a moment, and when you turn back around, everything's changed."

No comments:

Post a Comment