Friday, December 31, 2010

Farewell 2010



I started to write a really long post. Then, I couldn't find the right words and figured it may be a little too personal so I erased it all I came up with this:

Dear 2010,

Thank you for a great year. I am happy to have made it to 25 with a new job, a great outlook, and lots of goals to bring to 2011. Thanks for the laughs, the excitement, the opportunity, and yes...even the tears.

I am most thankful for all of the people who have come and gone in my life this year. Some are still here and always will be, some might go later on, and some I may never see again. Either way, there are a handful of people who made me think, gave me perspective, helped me grow, filled me with compassion, and touched my heart.

And to them I say:

Thank You.

Happy New Year to you and yours!

Love,

Me

Quote of the Day:
"And all at once the crowd begins to sing, maybe the hardest thing and the right thing are the same."

No comments:

Post a Comment