Monday, November 9, 2009

What I know for sure...



I know, another Oprah post. She writes a column every month entitled "What I Know For Sure". Good question...this is what I know for sure:




1) Time really does heal




2) Everyone has a story, not everyone wears it on their sleeve




3) Challenges are sometimes the biggest gifts




4) Put on a smile, it will be alright




5) Life's too short to live in the past




6) When people show you who they are, believe them the first time (Maya Angelou)




7) There really are a lot of fish in the sea...




8) ...but you might have to kiss a few frogs to find a really good one (I'm still looking)




9) Love is fabulous




10) You should always surround yourself with people you love being yourself with




11) Prayer is powerful




12) Men really are wired differently than women




13) Dating is awkward




14) Don't worry, be happy




15) Tomorrow is another day





What do you know for sure?
Quote of the day: "Our lives improve only when we take chances - and the first and most difficult risk we can take is to be honest with ourselves." -Walter Anderson

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's applesauce...and my eyes just weren't closed all the way! I search for quotes according to the mood I'm in! I did make up the list though, except for the Maya Angelou one!

    ReplyDelete