The busy season in my working world has started and thus begins my entire month of NO weekends off! You don't even know how sad this makes me. I usually still somehow figure out how to make room for a social life as well, but it leaves me entirely exhausted and I definitely pay for it in lack of sleep. It is no secret that I despise working Saturdays but Sundays...those are the WORST!There is nothing better after going non stop all weekend than spending the entire afternoon lounging around with your friends. We all watch football, eat a family dinner, and usually go over the previous night's events. We cuddle up in the "Sunday Position" on the couch and sometimes are able to sneak in a nap. It is bliss.
Sundays, I will miss you...see ya in January!
Quote of the day: "I guess when it comes down to it, being grown up isn't half as fun as growing up. These are the best days of our lives. The only thing that matters is just following your heart and eventually you'll finally get it right."
No comments:
Post a Comment