I was lucky to be able to see some very good friends this weekend because of a wedding. My dear friend Kristi got married! I still can't believe it but I am so excited for her! This group of girls is very special to me. They are the people that I spent allllll my time with in high school and we shared a lot of fun, tears, and hard work. We were on the dance team together and that pretty much shaped our teen aged lives!
We spent our days and nights and weekends dancing, and when we didn't, we would have "cookie parties". We didn't party, most of us had never had a boyfriend, and we hung out in a clan. We managed to keep up with each other through an "email train" during college, and while we have all kind of gone in different directions, when we get together it's so easy to catch up.
Oh, and I got some really good news today. I think 25 is going to be a good year!
Quote of the Day: "The best memories come from the best of times, which can only come from the best of friends."
No comments:
Post a Comment