day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
1. I love love love Whole Foods! I literally went there 6 days in a row last week. I think I might have a problem. Actually, I just love food in general. It is the topic of many of my conversations.
2. I hate socks. Winter is kind of a problem for me. I don't like the way they feel on my ankles or the way the ankle socks scrunch down in your shoes and fall off your heels. I can't stand wearing socks in my sleep.
3. I put Tabasco sauce on everything. I don't know when or where I acquired a taste for all things spicy, but I guess I just like a little zing in my food. My roommates make fun of me because the Tabasco bottle is always sitting on the counter.
4. I've wanted to be many things in my life. In high school I thought I wanted to go into the medical field, but after passing out 3 times in clinical rotations I decided it wasn't for me.
5. I am terrible at directions, I have to use my GPS to get everywhere!
6. I think that all menus should have pictures next to the food items. I'm kind of indecisive and always have orderer's regret after seeing other people's choices. I feel like this would solve my issue.
7. I can't park. My poor car is a constant reminder of this fact. I don't know if my depth perception is off or what, but poles, curbs, and beams always seem to jump out at me. Oh and parallel parking...forget it!
8. I didn't talk to boys until I got to college. I guess I was scared of them...and really really shy. I didn't have my first boyfriend until I was 21.
9. I am weirdly flexible. I always sit in odd positions when I am just lounging around and don't realize it until someone tells me. It's comfortable to me, but everyone always makes fun of me for it.
10. People always ask me, "so where are you from?" I usually tell them I was born in North Dakota but raised in Texas, even though I know that's not what they mean. What they really want to ask is, "what the heck are you!?" I guess some people might think it's a rude question, but it doesn't bother me. Most people think I'm Hispanic. My dad is Vietnamese and Chinese and my mom is Caucasian (mostly Norwegian and Swedish). Put it all together and you get...me! Well and my sister but she doesn't really look like me.
11. I'm a thinker and I like to write...hence the blog! I am much better at expressing myself through written words.
12. I only like to watch movies once, unless a long time has passed since I've seen it. I feel like if I already know what happens there is no reason to watch it again because I get bored.
13. I was a dancer for a long time. People that met me in college or after don't really know, but it was a huge part of my life at one time. I really miss it sometimes. I occasionally tap dance around the floor at work when I get really bored. I still remember parts of some routines from high school.
14. I've had a lot of different jobs growing up. My first job was at a snow cone stand in the 8th grade. I only made 10% commission and it wasn't a lot!
15. My emotions always come out on my face. You can always tell what I'm thinking but I don't realize it. I wish I could have more of a poker face at times!
No comments:
Post a Comment