It's a Saturday night in for me. I told myself all week I was going to stay in for the weekend but I say that a lot and then it doesn't happen. I know it's labor day weekend, but as usual I had to work so I don't really think of it as a holiday. This is my rest and I am grateful for it.
This "holiday" reminds me of a very important event in my life, something that I look at as a defining moment that forever changed the way I thought about things. I can't believe it has been two years. I am so thankful that I can look back without a heavy heart a and feel at peace about where I am at today.
My parents are on a cruise right now celebrating their 31st anniversary and my mom's birthday. I am so excited for them, they deserve it! I hope they are having a blast!
I have some things I'm looking forward to, but I don't want to get my hopes up. Praying that all works out.
Oh yea, and GO FROGS!
Quote of the Day: "In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flames by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit." -Albert Schweitzer
No comments:
Post a Comment