Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Thank God For Moms!

So it's only 3 days into the week and each one seems to be getting worse! I'm normally a pretty positive person, I like to look at the bright side of things, but one thing after another seems to be going wrong. After some disappointments, a little heartache, and a lot of stress and worry, today it just hit me all at once. For a minute, I just wanted to lay down in a heap on the floor, defeated by what seems like the 100th piece of bad news I received.

Even though I'm almost 25 years old, my mother is still coming to my rescue! After deciphering what I had to tell her through my blubbering, she knew just what to do and say to make me feel better. So, she put some things in perspective and helped me look at them in a different way, and for that I am grateful. I am blessed, I guess I just forget sometimes.

So thanks mom, for reminding me...and for saving my day! I love you!



Quote of the Day: "If you want to reach out for something new, you must first let go of what’s in your hand. "

No comments:

Post a Comment