Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hello, August!



Wow, time sure does fly! I cannot believe it is August 1st, that is so crazy to me.


I took some days off this week just because I had some vacation and needed a break! I wasn't sure what I was going to do, but I knew I was going to do something. I was at least going to use the time to be productive and get stuff done.


But...my awesome mom found me a cheap flight to NYC for the weekend! I am so so so excited. I have to admit that even though I love the city and am happy to see my sister again, I am most excited to see LARRY!


Larry might be one of my favorite things on this earth. I know he is just a dog and I know he is not even mine, but he is the one thing that makes me smile just thinking about him. I haven't seen him since Christmas but I get to see him in 5 days!!!!


And the countdown begins...


Quote of the day: "There are better things ahead than any we leave behind." -C. S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment