Saturday, February 12, 2011

Swooped Again

Sometimes I think I could write a book. It's not because I'm that great of a writer, but because so many odd/random/off the wall things happen to me that I think it might be entertaining. This week has physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted me, so much so that I literally fell asleep at 7:00pm last night and didn't get up until this morning. It was just one thing after another, not directly connected in any way but in the end connected in every way. Sometimes I think things/people/situations pop up just at the right (or very wrong) time just to make other things more complicated, or sometimes more simplified. I realize I am being very vague here.

Maybe I'm having a quarter life crisis. Maybe I think too much. Maybe I just need to take a hiatus from a couple of things and reevaluate. Maybe I just need a dog.

Quote of the Day: "I know it feels like you have all these options and when you make a decision, you lose a world of possibilities. But the reality is, until you make a decision, you have nothing at all."

No comments:

Post a Comment