Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bucket List

I've been into lists lately. I don't know, I suppose I find them a good way to keep organized, make things more simplistic, and maybe even to put things in perspective. Not to be morbid or anything, but I have an ongoing list of things I want to do/accomplish before I "hit the bucket". I think everyone has one...in their head at least.





Here goes...




1. Ride in a hot air balloon






2. Find and marry my one true love...til death do us part






3. Learn how to ballroom dance






4. Own a black french bulldog named Owen






5. Have a meaningful career






6. Write a book






7. Learn to speak another language fluently






8. Buy a boat for my dad






9. Stay at a bed and breakfast




10. Ride a dune buggy in the sand




11. Have 2 kids...and maybe adopt a third (maybe)




12. Go sky diving




13. Be in a marathon




14. Travel to all 7 continents




15. Live life to its fullest




Guess I better get working on it! What's on your list?




Quote of the day: "So go ahead. Fall down. The world looks different from the ground."

2 comments:

  1. I like this list. You can totally get started on it now! Owen is a good name for a Frenchie. I think you should adopt an Asian baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love it! Have you heard of the 101 things to do in 1001 days list? A lot of blogs do them, they are pretty fun. I am working on my list but I have about 40 more to think of. This one is my favorite. http://www.jessicaclaire.net/20101011001.pdf

    ReplyDelete