Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Possibility



I'll be the first to admit that I'm a girl that doesn't totally have it together. Without going through the long story of reasons why, I am happy to say that I think I am finally starting to get some things in order. I know a lot of people make new years resolutions...we all know the statistics on those. While I won't reveal some of my uber specific silly life goals of the year, I will tell you with much excitement that I think I'm starting to get my train back on track.
Possibility is one of the most exciting things because you never know where it's going to take you. Yes, you might be disappointed or things might not go your way, but the potential that something might be good is enough to look forward to.
I think it's going to be a good year...

Quote of the day: "I've been thinking a lot lately about taking chances. And how it's really just about overcoming your fears. Because the truth is, every time you take a big risk in your life, no matter how it ends up, you're always glad you took it."

No comments:

Post a Comment