I'll admit it, I'm a bad parker. I don't really understand why, I mean it's not really a difficult task. Maybe I'm a bad judge of distance or perhaps my spatial perception is off. Who knows but the fact is my poor little car has so many battle wounds from my run-ins with beams, curbs, medians, etc that I've stopped counting how many things have fallen off of it. Most of my issues have to deal with parallel parking, but I have also had incidents with parking garages, drive-thru bank lanes and poles that seem to "accidentally" pop out at me when I'm trying to back up. My friends like to make fun of me for my lack of skill in this area, and my roommate took this picture one day when I parked outside of our house in college.
I'm just hoping to keep the two hubcaps I have left.
Quote of the day: "Memories are only as good as the friends you can laugh about them with."
No comments:
Post a Comment