Let's face it, I think we all have a little bit of weird in us. I believe that being quirky gives a person character. If we were all what society would consider "normal," the world would be a pretty boring place. My roommate and I often go around our apartment doing silly things, but it makes life just a little more interesting. Tonight for example, we were dancing/hula hooping in our living room. We sometimes forget that at night, you can see EVERYTHING through the windows (that we keep open most of the time). I happened to glance across the apartment and discovered that we had an audience of onlookers peering out their window at us. I turned to point it out to my roommate and they quickly closed their blinds. I hope we are not a daily show for them or anything.
Quote of the day: "When we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness -- and call it love" ♥ ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment