This is Amanda...my roommate/best friend/partner in crime. We went to college together, but never really hung out until I moved back from New York this January. We bonded over the usual things, but mostly over one big life factor...we were each others ONLY single friends that we had left!
The funny thing about Amanda is that she was suppose to be my potluck roommate at TCU my freshman year. A couple of weeks before school started, she emailed me to say that there was another girl she met at orientation that she wanted to room with instead. Since I didn't know her anyways, I didn't care so I switched with her and all was dandy. It's probably a good thing we didn't live together that year because she probably would have scared me half to death! You see at this time, she was "typical Amanda" but me...I was still the girl in the bubble!
Sometimes, I feel like certain people are brought into your life at certain times for very specific reasons. I don't know what I would have done without my Amanda for the past ten months! I probably wouldn't have made half of the good friends or bad decisions if it weren't for her! She is the best wing man...for the most part! Let's just say that we find our fun...maybe a little too much sometimes :)
Quote of the day: "You can always tell when two people are best friends because they're always having way more fun than it makes sense for them to be having."
No comments:
Post a Comment